Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Motat fun day

Yesterday me and half of my school went to Motat for a trip we went there to learn about the 6 simple machines.

First, the 6 simple machines were a wedge/inclined plane /screw/pulley/lever/wheel and axle we were looking for that department.

After, 1 min we found the the 6 simple machines building it was the purple big building right next to the place.

Next, we went to eat our lunch and left our bags there was lots of stuff I didn't see the last time I went there with me and my friend Abbas.

Then, we split in to groups, 1 parent 6 students. I was with Abbas's mum. Me and Abbas were talking on the old telephone.

After that, we were playing on the old arcade games my parents use to play on it was actually really fun then after my group went on the tram with some of the other groups. We went to Motat building 2 and then came back to the main Motat building. It was so fun!

Finally we, went back to the room our bags were in and had lunch after we went back and played a little bit of arcade then went and explored the rest of the buildings.

Later, it was 2.35pm and we all went back to school. Our cool teacher Mr Vega treated us with Juicey and that was my day at Motat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.