Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

This is what happened to me in my schools rugby tournmant

The Beasts

First I arrived at school when I saw my friends in the hall then i remembered that it was the rugby torunement so i got changed in the uniform that i had to wear then we walked to the may road skate park there was already lots of schools that arrived before us.   

Then we set up the tent then we took our shoes of because we had to play in bare feet we just trained for a little bit before we heard the horn the under 50s went to verse balboa and the over 50s went to verse dominions rugby team we won but the overs tied.

After we had our little lunch break before we had to verse Mangwahau we won that game to when we versed mount albeit I got to have my first run I beat these two kids then i got tackled i scraped my leg.

Finally I went to the ambulance to get it covered because I still wanted to play after all our games we won the whole tournament we got a big trophies and a little trophies we were all happy to be winning this is the first time in like forever that we won a tournament we got this big photo with us holding the trophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.